Snow White Virus Warning

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Snow White Virus Warning
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:55:54 -0700
Someone with a mindspring/earthlink account has had their PC infected
with a virus. I only use this lrcar account for these two mailing
lists, so it was either sent to the list, or by someone who has me in
their mailbox.

DON'T open the attachments (never run executables that come via email
anyways), and if you think that it might be you, run a virus check on
your machine.

   Larry

----- Forwarded message from Hahaha <hahaha@sexyfun.net> -----