found on the yahoo MGS group....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: found on the yahoo MGS group....
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:21:53 -0700
I saw this, thought some folks might be interested, it's out of my
geographic range...

Subject: Fwd:  MGB parts and cars for sale

--- In MG-MGB@y..., dstamper@s... wrote:
Dear MGB folks,

I collect scooters of all types and while searching for a Cushman
that I heard about,I found, and bought, a three car garage full of
MGB cars and parts. It seemed like a great project but after much
consideration I have decided I have way too many projects around to
try and build these cars. Besides I'm running out of dry storage
space to keep em.
 I would like to sell the whole lot but I may sell some stuff alone.
I cannot list everything here but contact me direct at
dstamper@s... for more information. I have two pull handle
convertables rolling chassis, one with new floor pans and a straight
sold body. One that needs floor pan work and needs a front clip.
Theres four motors, four trannys, three rear ends, two extra front
end assem's, 15 knock-off type wire wheels, a fiberglass hard-top,
extra carbs, manifolds, seats, trunk deck, four extra push-button
type doors, starters, gen's, drive shafts, radiators, three extra
windsheilds with frames and boxes full of all the little stuff that I
didn't list. I'm in Shreveport LA and would like to cash out at $1500
OBO for the whole lot. 318-631-8887 Thanks, Don Stamper
     PS: I do not read posts so please email me or call me if
interested. DS>

--
       Ending sentences with prepositions is where it's at.

///