RE: Ray Gibbons

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ray Gibbons
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:28:22 -0500
I was thinking of Ray just the other day when I whipped out my Dremel to get
at a little bit of casting crud deep in an intake port that my die grinder
was too big for.

Ray was, in jest, a strong proponent of Dremel-based customization.

I also saw a modified "Gibbonism" on the list earlier this week. His
now-famous comment about Miatas having false fabric roofs, like Lincoln Town
Cars. I wonder if the person who said it even knew where it came from?

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget