MG2001 traveling companions?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG2001 traveling companions?
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:32:04 -0700
Good Folks,
Well, after planning for over a year and getting my 67BGT ready to go,
fate enters the equation. Suffice to say a family member is terminal and
of course, family comes first, so we won't be going after all.
We had made travels plans with another great couple, Ed and Dee flax
from Princeton Junction, NJ. They were coming up to our place tomorrow
night to stay over and then we'd leave first light Friday.
Are there others out there who they could hook up with?
Please email Ed through me or directly at <ejflax@home.com>.
cheers,
Dave Houser

///