Fw: Fw: modern fuse center for MGB's !

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Fw: modern fuse center for MGB's !
From: "Dan Furbish" <BarnOwl@world.std.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:35:10 -0400
YES I will  !
Between your input Stuart with Ian Pender's website
http://home.att.net/~eightup/fusebox.html
The thing I like about this setup-it has 4 circuits-the norm.
and Ian Pender says the kit comes with "full instructions-
Complete ready to install, and the fuse box is in the cabin" !

And from the comments from Barrie Robinson to check out
" British V8 Newsletter" with text pertaining to this
very worthwhile subject ! I've Emailed Dan Masters inquiring
how I can get my hands on a copy.

Thank you all, this will make my winter project 'more complex'
but  I know it will be a much nicer/neater project because of
this team input !

Dan Furbish
68 MGBGT
in Massachusetts