Re: Fw: Fw: modern fuse center for MGB's !

To: BarnOwl@world.std.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: modern fuse center for MGB's !
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 07:36:14 EDT
Hey guys, do you really think adding another 8 connectors to your wiring is
going to improve the situation?
This looks very much like the same Littlefuse fuse box I got from Pep Boys
for $14.00.  It is very well made and in addition to using the wide style
blade fuses the connectors are made in such a way that you could use a mini
in a pinch.  Yes the other guy is apparently adding a wire bundle to allow
you to move it inside but adding more connections is a questionable practice.
I put mine in the same old spot where I removed the original one.  This way
the number of connections to potentially fail is not increased.

George

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list