mac creator and 16 messages

To: Rick Huber <rickhuber1@home.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: mac creator and 16 messages
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 09:48:41 -0700
Rick,
Yes, I did notice that , too. thought that was just my provider doing that. Will
look into it.

Also, those multiple messages might have originated on my computer, especially
if
no one else had the same thing happen.  I don't know how it happened, but I had
copy of that original message still in my inbox from March. Somehow it copied
the
same message into my inbox 16 times???
Very weird, never had that sort of thing happen before. Sorry Dave.
Cheers,
Dave Houser

Rick Huber wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> I'm a fellow iMac user, but I didn't get the 16 messages from Dave Smith.  I
> have a question for you, though.  Do you notice when you send some mail to the
> list it shows up in the subject line like above - with that sx-mac-creator
> tagged on to the end ?  Any idea why it does that and any idea how to stop it
>?
> I thought it was just me, but now I see yours doing it too.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rick

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list