test for temp gauge

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: test for temp gauge
From: William Killeffer <wtkilleffer@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 12:34:08 -0400
Hello listers,
I'm having trouble with my temp gauge. It's the only gauge that doesn't work
now. It moves all the way to hot very quickly after I've started driving the
car. There is nothing else to suggest to me that the recently rebuilt (600
miles) engine is overheating. The sending unit on the engine looks pretty
new, but could be wrong. How do I test the gauge and sending unit? If the
gauge proves faulty, what would you recommend I do?
Thanks,
William Killeffer

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list