email tech lesson of the day :) (was: Crank Pulley removal)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: email tech lesson of the day :) (was: Crank Pulley removal)
From: <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 10:22:38 -0700 (PDT)
The following is a message from Eddie, I am going to show how to parse
it.  This is also really good when you want to kill a spammer (ala
spamcop.net)

My comments are preceded by a ";", as it makes a decent delimeter that
way.

Of course, this has nothing to do with MG's or even 5-speed gearboxes
:)  However, I find it useful, and who knows, you may too!

And yes, it appears that Hotmail HTML messages are broken.  Not that
it suprises me.

--
Aaron Whiteman -- Thoughts of graduation vaguely apply.
 My opinions are mine and do not reflect the views of the University.