Mirror mount problems

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mirror mount problems
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 13:33:04 -0400
reference my 80 project, I have now broken of two of the pot metal
retainers that hold the mirror to the base on the door. The first one was
for overtightening and the second time was when removing a blue tarp this
week. Is there a better solution out there than the very poor quality
retainers? Short of that, is there a source for these items other than
buying brand new mirrors? I would like to buy a dozen or so for the new owner.

Carl French

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list