the correct wiring harness for a 1968 MGBGT ?

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: the correct wiring harness for a 1968 MGBGT ?
From: "Dan Furbish" <BarnOwl@world.std.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 23:09:43 -0400
Hi all,
this MGB rookie has a question for the MG list.
please no flames, ( I think ) this is a serious question,
thanx in advance.

I have a late model 1968 MGBGT.

I'd like to know what you would suggest I use as a complete
wiring harness for my car from a purists point of view .
In 1968 I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to use the vinyl coated harness.

Question 1, what company provides the best complete harnesses ?
Question 2, how can I tell if it should be taped in black or blue tape,
or when I order the wiring harness does it come with the correct
colored tape ?
I realize the Dash sub harness is included in the complete harness assy.

Dan
68 MGBGT
in Massachusetts

///