RE: Engine rebuilds.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Engine rebuilds.
From: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 07:47:25 -0400
Hey Martin, I'll keep your offer in mind.... It just might be worth it for
the free spark plugs. ;-)

Man, am I sorry I asked this original question! Somehow I believe I will
have the engine rebuilt myself before the last response comes in to the
list. And just think... we can all relive this wonderful thread in the
archives for generations to come

Greg

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list