Re: Emissions, etc.

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Spridget List
Subject: Re: Emissions, etc.
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 01:00:04 -0500
Boys, boys, boys!  I go away for a week to get some peace and quiet on the trout
stream and here you are like you were married or sumpthin'.  :-)

Ed,  Did you lean that sucker out enough to melt the pistons!??  ;-)  or; did
you
pay off the folks again?  Wait you're not in Cook County are you?  Well done,
though.  Now if you would move to a county like me where we do not have
emissions
tests..........  BTW, the Bugeye passed .....I took it in to see what it was
doing.  I did richen it a flat when after I left.

Ron,  I go up north and you get a new car.  Which one is going to end up as the
race car?  Actually, I wouldn't have passed it up either, it looks great!  So,
we
gonna see it at Brian Redman on the 22nd or 23rd?  I hope so.
I'm taking back roads this year w/ the Bugeye.  Hwy. 67 will be more interesting
than I-43.

Paul, that clutch puzzle was better than the manifold stud quiz I had.  I never
gave loctite a thought.  Frank needs to give away one of his Sprites for Best
Quiz of the Year!

Safe motoring,
Dave
59 :{)