To spare or not to spare

To: <esheffield@prizmail.com>
Subject: To spare or not to spare
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:43:16 -0700
> Subject: To spare or not to spare
>
> I am trying to decide if I should forgo carrying a spare in my midget and
> carry a couple of cans of new tire in a can stuff. What is the consigns of
> the listers.
>
> Jerry Rein

Two blowouts (yes huge holes in tread) in one week with steel radials in
decent shape and properly inflated. No, my suspension is fine as are the new
BFG Radial TA's 185/70 14's that work pretty slick on chrome wires. And no,
they weren't Firesones.

Yeah I think I will keep a good spare in the boot, even though it is a snug
fit in the GT.

Tim Economu
1969 MGBGT

///