RE: dashboard conversions

To: "'CraigFaubel@aol.com'" <CraigFaubel@aol.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: dashboard conversions
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 10:45:44 -0700
Craig:

        The US spec later dash has no relationship to the earlier dash.  Any
ability to mount the early roll in existing holes is going to be purely
coincidental.  Since the dash roll has the threaded studs installed, you
could drill your dash and shell to accept the dash roll studs.  The
curvature of the early shell would make the roll too short tho'.  I played
with this idea and decided it would be better to fabricate a new upper roll
with rigid ensolite foam and vinyl.

        I was wondering why Harry Haigh asked me how the dash roll mounted.

Kelvin Dodd.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list