RE: dashboard conversions

To: "'Eddie Sheffield'" <esheffield@prizmail.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: dashboard conversions
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:01:07 -0700
Ensolite foam is the stuff that cheap camping bedrolls are made from.
Usually bright blue in color.  Army surplus stores usually have them in
drab, cheaper than camping stores.

It's a rigid closed cell foam that is about 3/4" thick.  Glues well with
rubber cement and holds shape pretty well.

> > with this idea and decided it would be better to fabricate
> a new upper
> roll
> > with rigid ensolite foam and vinyl.
>
> I'm doing the same thing to my Midget, and am facing the same
> problem. What
> is "ensolite foam" and where to you get it?
>
> Eddie
> 1971 Midget

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list