Need help from 1975 Midget owner

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need help from 1975 Midget owner
From: ET Piano <etpiano@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:36:17 -0700 (PDT)
If any owner of a 1975 model year Midget could run some measurements on his
or her radiator, I would be grateful. Specifically, I'd like to know the
overall dimensions of the 1975 radiator; the outside diameter and placement
of the hose connections on the right-hand side (left hand as you are facing
the front of the car).

The good folks at Moss Motors tell me these are the points at which the 1975
model year and the 1976 model year and later radiators differ.

So I'm thinking if the differences are small enough, I might be able to get
away with putting a  $187 1975 radiator from Moss in place of  a 1976+.

Else, I'm looking at importing from either Brown and Gammons or Sussex
classic car parts -- provided I can get assurances that the stock in
question is the right year. So far, one US company corresponds the OEM stock
number of NRP1028 with the Moss number for the 1975 model. The UK
distributors don't seem to diferentiate between the two types.

If anyone has the original parts catalog for a 1976 and later Midget and
could confirm the part number, I will be grateful.

Also, Gary Breeback, check your email, dude. I'm trying to drop you a
message.

Thanks,
Rick Griffiths,
Lutherville, MD