Re: Battery

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 07:55:05 -0400
I'm running a BlackPanther battery from Crischell Automotive products.
It is rated for 400 cycles of complete discharge, and is surprisingly
small and light.  This Web Page tells a little about them:

http://www.4x44u.com/pub/k2/am4x44u/installs/bpanther/

Unfortunately, the link to the company's Web Site is dead, but you can
call 1-800-442-7265  (1-800-44-CRANK).  It's as close to a
zero-maintainance and use it forever battery as I have seen (4 years in
my Midget since installation, and I've not had to do a thing to it).

Chris K.

> Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 08:53:45 -0500
> From: Ronald Olds
> Subject: Battery
>
> It is time to change out the battery in one of my LBCs. Does anyone know of
> a battery with a lifetime warranty? I believe it would be a worthwhile
> investment if one is available.
>
> Thanks,
> Ron Olds

///