RE: tubes in Radial tires ?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: tubes in Radial tires ?
From: "John Frost" <jfrostjr@wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 23:01:40 -0500
Dan,

I have been running tubes in my '80 MGB for the
past 12 years.  I have Rostyle wheels and started
to prevent finding a bled-down spare, but now have
tubed all 5 wheels.

My dad first showed me the trick on his '74 B.  He
put his first tubes in in 1982.  Today, my brother
Matt is the owner of the car since our dad's passing.
It has about 115,000 miles and is still running with
tubed tires.

Highly recommended idea from the "MG NUT" (license plate).

John Frost
1980 MGB in Wisconsin