Re: Sunday drive + traffic + inattentive driver = CRUNCH

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sunday drive + traffic + inattentive driver = CRUNCH
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:39:28 -0400
Sorry about the car, but I would say get the crick in the neck seen by a
doctor.  Soft tissue injuries, such as to the neck, often get worse over
time, so the slight crick you wouldn't bother with now might be a
full-fledged injury in two or three months.  Best to document the complaint
now.  It might seem a trivial complaint, but you may be glad you did when
in three months you realize you have constant neck pain ever since the
accident, and it's getting worse, not better.  My wife went through that,
and 8 years later, she's still in constant pain.

At 10:59 AM 7/23/01 -0700, Wil Boucher wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Driving in downtown Vancouver, BC, yesterday afternoon. Stopped in traffic.
>The driver behind me wasn't paying attention and SLAM. Rear-Ended. No
>injuries, (I have a bit of a crick in my lower back, but I think that was
>more because of how I jumped hard on the brakes to keep from being pushed
>into the car in front of me than the impact...)
>
>Got a couple of questions...

<snip>

>Thanks
>
>Wil Boucher