Spitfire FS-Seattle Area

To: <Thecarguru@aol.com>, "MGCC NWC" <mgccnwc-list@eskimo.com>,
Subject: Spitfire FS-Seattle Area
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:51:02 -0700
Guys-
My neighbor across the street is selling his '75 Triumph Spitfire 1500.
Basically the old clear some room in his garage with a project he knows he
won't finish!

Haven't seen it and I don't have a lot of info.  He says it ran 2-3 years
ago, put in a new engine, sounds like it needs tranny work.

If anyone is interested, e-mail me directly and I will hook you up with the
owner (Marysville, WA- North of Seattle)  I can also try to get more info,
or a picture or two.

His lawn guy offered him $300, so I'm sure a reasonable offer could take it!

Steve Conley
swconley@foxinternet.net

Marysville, WA
'76 MGB Roadster