Re: Fw: What Did You Do To Your Rostyles?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: What Did You Do To Your Rostyles?
From: KD6BGO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 20:20:38 EDT
I also have to chime in on the rostyle question. My rostyles are painted all
silver , with the chrome trim rings and center caps. I have my brake drums
painted MG red, and like the look of it. I thought of repainting the black,
but what the heck, I like it as it is. To each his own, I guess.

                                                 Mike, 69BGT

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list