Installing headers on a '66 MGB

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Installing headers on a '66 MGB
From: "Phil Erikson" <perikson2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 14:54:24 -0700
Good morning, all. My name's Phil Erikson and I recently bought a '66 MGB with
a ton of extra parts. Among these is a complete Peco exhaust system, which I'd
like to install. I thought I'd install the header and drive slowly over to my
muffler guy to have the pipes and muffler installed. Question for you: any
tips on how to install the header without ruining it and the engine
compartment? (The B is fitted with a Weber downdraft carb.) I'd appreciate any
tips you guys could spare. TIA, Phil Erikson

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list