Another screw question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Another screw question
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:03:50 EDT
So our nearby LBC shop, Mountjoy's, is working on the GT and says, "You don't
have any disc brake dust guards," adding yet another item to the long list of
things one of the DPOs thought they could do without that, at one time,
included nearly every bit of weather stripping on the car.

So I got the guards, but darn if I can find screws--small bolts, really--to
attach them to the stub axle.  Fine thread, sure, and about 3/4 length, but
1/4" is too small, 5/16th is too big, and our local hardware stores don't
carry 9/32".  Anyone know a source, or at least the right size?

Jay Donoghue

72B
72B-GT
66 Mustang