Bushings Help

To: "mg" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bushings Help
From: "Tom Wagner" <twagner@pdq.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:57:40 -0500
To All:

I want to take this opportunity to Thank all of
you for helping me out with my bushings questions
that I had a couple of weeks ago.  I finally decided to
take them to a local shop and have them done rather
inexpensively.

I wanted to let the list know of the appreciation I
have for all of the answers that I got.

Still having problems getting it all back together and on the
road, but hopefully will have that fixed this weekend.

I am also going off the list for about a week until
I get my cable modem up and running sometime next week.

Thanks again to all,

Tom Wagner
67 MGB
72 TR 6