As the sun slowly sets...

To: "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: As the sun slowly sets...
From: "Will Brien" <wbrien@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:15:37 -0400
An interesting day to be sure.  Woke up to some good advice about parts to
salvage, went out for a bike ride and stumbled on a nice GT that might come
my way, then went to a mostly muscle car show and saw two of the cleanest
LBC's I've ever seen there (1 AH and 1 MGA) plus saw a type of MG that I've
never seen before, then came home and got flamed.  Whew!  I think I'll pour
myself a tall, cool one.

Of particular interest was the MG I had never seen before, and I was
wondering if any listers can enlighten me about the car.  This one was a
1950 4-seater.  That's right, it had 4 actual seats and the ones in the rear
looked like adults could sit in them with some degree of comfort.  The
owners said it was something like an MGTD-Y or MGTY.  Apparently there were
very few of these cars made.  It was an absolutely cool looking auto.
Anyone know anything about them?

Will
Yellow 77 and friends

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list