RE: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?

To: "S & M Barnes" <barnesms@swbell.net>
Subject: RE: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?
From: "Will Brien" <wbrien@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:59:19 -0400
Stef:

Relax.  Ever hear the phrase "tongue in cheek"?  I love my wife and would
never trade her for a GT...at least not just ONE GT.

Seriously, though, I was joking about sleeping in the garage, etc.  But
Stef, you have to admit, not all women are as understanding about LBC's as
you seem to be.  I would dearly love to involve my wife in this fun hobby
but, unfortunately, I don't know how to do it.  She does enjoy driving the
roadster but shows no interest in going to shows or other events let alone
roll up her sleeves and work on the car.  In truth, I really never expected
her to show an interest in the mechanics of the cars.  But going on group
drives or going to shows with someone who shared an interest in the hobby
would make it that much more fun.  But you know the adage about leading a
horse to water.

And how do I handle this?  In the parts car I just purchased, I see the new
bumpers I need (at $750 a whack in Moss) 2 decent seats, an engine and
tranny, along with many other useable parts that would otherwise have rotted
into the ground.  My wife only sees a junk heap taking up space in the
driveway.  Which would you see?

Will
Yellow 77
now rebuffed