Re: Lack of message traffic...

To: "S & M Barnes" <barnesms@swbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Lack of message traffic...
From: "Bill Schooler" <wschooler@home.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 20:42:08 -0400
Dai,

Kinda spooky, huh!  I sent a similar "Hellloooo..." message to the
autox.team.net server early this morning and it hasn't appeared in my inbox
yet.  I am presuming that the system has been taken done as a prophylactic
measure, similar to what DOD has done in restricting access to their web
sites (only to the .mil domain user).

So how's the weather in St Louis?  We're catching it in DC now - humidity
and temp are in a race to see which one hits "100" first...

Bill Schooler
MG Car Club, Washington DC Centre