Re: Lack of message traffic...

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>, AGreenberg@aol.com, wschooler@home.com
Subject: Re: Lack of message traffic...
From: S & M Barnes <barnesms@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 18:29:11 -0500
So how quiet is the list? I haven't had any messages since Saturday! Is it
only me with this problem? I can't get to the team.net web site either, it
seems to be down.

In case you are all wondering why I'm e-mailing you in particular, I just
picked a message at random and hit reply to all to see what would happen.

MikeB - Missing his MG List. :-(

> But the list was quiet because I checked my messages last night, and 24
> hours or so later, you guys are near the top of my messages. Damn motel
> charges me a dollar every time I dial out even if its an 800 number so I'm
> just checking the email once a day.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list