New Hope Auto Show

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Hope Auto Show
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 14:09:52 -0700
Listers,
Back from the show yesterday and while not exactly like last year's
deluge, it did manage to rain for the entire show.
Good News? My MGB-GT Special  took 1st in GT's, a 10 car class! there
were some beatiful cars there and I was very pleasantly surprised. The
announcer left a lot to be desired as he managed to have something
really stupid to day about all the award winners and had limited
knowledge about the cars he was presenting. A shame.
another member of my NY/CONN chapter, Ed Flax, also took a first for his
beautiful MG-TC.
Found on the way home my overdrive needs an adjustment as it kicked in
and out. this was the first time doing 80mph and was quite a thrill on
Rt. 287. (Not that I speed all the time speeding, of course).
cheers,
Dave Houser

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list