Regular maintenance (was Re: I've got a bad feeling)

To: R C Engelhardt <hardt@sonic.net>
Subject: Regular maintenance (was Re: I've got a bad feeling)
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 22:25:08 -0400
I'd not heard the replace-every-30k-miles thing for the engine bearings...

I was going to entitle this Engine Bearing Replacement, but it occurred to
me to ask if there was anything else that should be kept close attention to.

I mean, oil, etc., aside, what key things (like bearings) should be
replaced every x miles?  I can put on a lot of miles, and am interested in
the things that have a high propensity for failure.

Thanks

- Tab

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list