Re: Just to make you all jealous

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just to make you all jealous
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:03:01 -0700
Too bad you didn't get these after the paint job, she would look real nice!
(I know, she didn't even have the bumpers and grille on until yesterday)

BTW I had a good run home on Hwy. 9, only slightly impeded by the typical
SUV-driving dolt who looks in the rearview mirror on average about twice a
week (lights on, then hi-beams, then horn -- only took 6 miles before he
noticed me, with a big look of surprise on his simian mug).

PS I suppose you know there is a CB Midget under a tarp near your turn-out?

--

Max Heim