MG Listers' Help Website

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Listers' Help Website
From: Anthony Woodruff <tonymmedia@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:10:01 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry to bomb the list with this but,  I need to reach the person who manages
the MG Listers' Help List site about a change in my listing.

There's no contact information on the page and I signed up about three years
ago so I've forgotten!

Useful content:  For those of you who don't know about it, the helper list is
at at http://www.lonestarwebs.com/MGhelp.html

Thanks,

Tony Woodruff
'67 MGB (built May '66)