Re: Vacation MG Sightings...

To: gregbass@atlantadental.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vacation MG Sightings...
From: AOH9999@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:21:31 EDT
You all took my message way to seriously. But, I still hold my original
opinion, tops are for wusses. But, to reply to some of your opinions. The
leather doesnt get hot while driving, and when I get out of the car, I put
the tonneau on. And as much as you can look at the hotties when the top is
up, when the top is down, they can look at you. That allows you to actually,
get together, instead of looking perverted. Moreover, to those of you who
feel that you cant speed up, try to change lanes, MGs corner relativly well.
The only good explanation was the beer. But whoever is dumb enough to drink
while driving a B should keep the top up, so that nobody will realise what a
moron they are. Drive sober, hook up with some ladies, then have a good time.
Actually, you could put the top up for that part.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list