Twin cam engine

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Twin cam engine
From: "rui gigante" <rgigante@oninet.pt>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:36:58 +0100
Hi gang,

Thanks to all that replyed to my first message. Now follows my first question.

in my search for a MG, I've found a couple of twin cam models, apparently
original, besides the engine .... one 1600 and one 1622.

Anyone have the experience (good or bad) of finding a complete twin cam engine
? A little search on the net proved it very difficult and expensive .... ideas
anyone ? Rebuilding one would be no problem, as long as I can find one !

I like the idea of having one of those ....

Thanks

Rui Gigante

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list