Re: Very Sad

To: engl@cableregina.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Very Sad
From: Martens <martens@auditor.sk.ca>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:12:53 -0600
Hi Bob,
I am another B owner in Regina. Certainly am sorry to hear of your situation.

You can call the Small Claims Court here - they will tell you if you can
proceed with an action here or if the "sale" occurred in Quebec and whether it
must be filed there. If it has to be filed in Que, it is probably more trouble
than it is worth.

For $2750 + several hundred more in shipping, I too would have expected
something more than a parts car. Whether to fix it really depends on a total
assessment of the car - drive train, interior, rest of the body, etc.

I notice the seller's ebay ID is "jesse James" and it seems you got robbed. It
would be interesting to hear what he says and if he will give a remedy in any
way, but wouldn't count on it.

Next time you drive out to the Okanagan, look for a car there. More to choose
from, and they don't dump salt on the roads like they do in Quebec.

Andrew

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list