Re: Interesting Viewing...\ Duplicate British Motoring

To: schultejim@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: Interesting Viewing...\ Duplicate British Motoring
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:44:17 -0400
As did I.
Now Moss, or its mailing house, has the task of figuring out which half
of its mailing list received nothing, which received two copies, how to
reprint and mail again, and how to keep the problem from surfacing again.
(And who is to pick up the expense)
Bob

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001 19:45:20 -0700 James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
writes:
> Dan,
> I received 2 copies as well.
> Jim
> 78B
> 70B
>
> Dan DiBiase wrote:
>
> > Perusing British Motoring magazine today (received 2 copies for
> some
> > reason) and I noticed that MGA-based monstrosity that we were
> recently
> > discussing, that was for sale on eBay - at the Greenwich Concours,
> no
> > less!!
> >
> > =====
> > Dan DiBiase