Re: Interesting Viewing...\ Duplicate British Motoring

To: mgbob@juno.com
Subject: Re: Interesting Viewing...\ Duplicate British Motoring
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:33:16 EDT
Hey Guys,
Look at it this way, NOW, you can finally give a 'special' friend (you know,
the one who always comes over and "borrows" your copy and then nevers bothers
to return it!) To me it would be great if the folks at Moss would send me
would send me at least 2 copies of each issue. I really got off on the
pictures of The MG/Lola at Le Mans. Has the Famous Octogon returned?   Albert
Escalante 1978 MGB RBB

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list