Re: One more time...

To: Chris Chandler <barak@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: One more time...
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:35:04 -0400
Chris,

      If you're saying that you are staring at the ceramic core without the hex
head, you've got a problem.  Forget the drill and the ezi-outs, you'll probably
have to chip out the ceramic before you can even think of removing the plug
threads.  I suspect that you're going to be removing a head.  BTW, what sort of
non-lbc is this creature?

Bud Krueger

Chris Chandler wrote:
<snip>
I got the car used (a gift from mom) a month ago and it seems that the plugs

> are original (from 1987).  The stupid things were just about rusted solid in
> there.  Some penetrating oil and judicious use of force got three out, but
> the last one is snapped off flush in the motor.
>
> Any thoughts on how to remove the blasted thing?
>
> The only things I can think of would drop debris down into the cylinder and
> I'd rather not do that.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list