South Jersey vs the Netherlands

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: South Jersey vs the Netherlands
From: Rick Huber <rickhuber1@home.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 11:31:16 -0400
Bill and Hans,

Interesting communication that I feel eerily compelled to continue, knowing
both of you, and having lived in both places.  Hans, while I lived in Den Haag
from 95 to 97, I believe we communicated by email and phone but never actually
met.  I did meet, work with, and
attended several MG events with Bert Otten and Frank van Dalen from Delft.
Bill and I are members of the local South Jersey British Motor Club and get
together regularly for British car events. I've lived just outside of
Philadelphia on the Jersey side of the river
since mid-99.  What I can say is that both of you are correct, each place is
lovely in its own right.  Certainly not the same, and certainly viewed
differently in the mind's eye by one who has experienced it and another who has
only heard descriptions.  Our common bond
though, is enjoying the natural beauty each land offers from the cockpit of our
beloved British sports machines.

Safety Fast,

Rick

///