Engine hoist to lend?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine hoist to lend?
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 19:07:00 -0700
Hello kind list folks:
Well time has come to replace my clutch. Tried the "thru the slave bolt
hole" cleaning method,  and while it helped for a while, the clutch slip is
getting bad enough now that it is time to change clutch, and bearing, and
check the mating surface for smoothness. Also a rear main seal is in order.

But what I need to borrow, if anyone in the greater Seattle has one to lend,
is an engine hoist for my 1.8 liter engine. I'm going to try to remove just
the motor, to make it a little easier to lift and handle, so the weight the
hoist will need to handle will be approx 350 (plus baked on grease!!).

Kind regards,

Tim Economu
'69 MGBGT with original 1800 4 cycl

///