Mounts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mounts
From: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27 LG/LGQPT <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:51:11 -0600
Hello all,
 Last night I changed the engine and transmission mounts in the 66B,  the
job was long and tedious,  but went pretty smoothly. I finally got rid of
that harmonic vibration that I had.  BUT now the starter hump on the engine
is hitting the transmission tunnel,  it also seems that the engine is
sitting about 1/2 " higher than it use too.  I can't seem to see any way to
adjust this.  Has anyone out there had this experience?, and if so how was
it rectified?

Andy 66B

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list