Re: MGB Trailer

To: MGTD1952@cs.com, d_dibiase@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Trailer
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 09:16:13 EDT
Neither one of those are valid numbers any longer.  I was lucky enough to
find one on the web about a year ago and it was a strap contraption that goes
over the fuel tank and bolts into the trunk.  Remind me next week and I will
see if I can find the images that I have of it and I can then zip them and
send them to anyone that is interested but please drop me an email at
LBCarCo@LBCarCo.com after next Monday as I will not be able to look for the
images till then.

Thanks,

Best regards,