RE: New York disaster...

To: LBCarCoMail@aol.com, eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New York disaster...
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:06:13 -0400
We at the Netherlands in a Dutch subsidary of an American company are all in
thoughts with you US people.
Seen some little pictures on some Internet newspages when they still were
accessable.
We almost cannot believe this has happened.

Wish you all strength in the coming time!

Curious:
I was waitlisted for a training in Milford Mass. till I received a confirmed
booking just an hour after the disaster took place.....
I have to fly in via Boston airport.

This will be mid November, so I hope most airtravel problems will be over
then.

Cheers,

Hans