Re: New York disaster...

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: New York disaster...
From: David Ambrose <stargazer1@home.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:53:17 -0700
Eric wrote:

> All our television stations are covering it....
>
> We are all pretty stunned here in Australia.
>
> How are YOU guys feeling in the US?

        Stunned, worried. We have relatives in NYC, and can't find them. One
might have been in the WTC, the other probably wasn't.

        If history is any guide at all, the mood will change to deeply angry
once the culprits are identified. Ultimately, someone just declared war
on the US. I sure hope they have the stomach for it.

        Regards,
        Dave Ambrose

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list