Re: More Black Tuesday (No LBC)

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Black Tuesday (No LBC)
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:02:25 EDT
I live in a bedroom community about one hour outside of Manhattan.  The town
is a favortie of Manhattan workers due to the train line that runs through it.

There is shear panic on the faces of the people here, wondering if the
husbands, wives, sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, and neighbors that work
in the Trade Center area okay.  We cannot get through to anybody, no cell
phones, hard wires are jammed, and when you do get through there are mostly
busy signals.

There is also a tremendous need for blood.  If you can get to a blood center
to donate, do so.  The NY supply is expected to run out this evening, but
luckily there is a huge response from everybody and there are lines at
donation centers at hospitals and the red cross.

This is too surreal.  May God be with the victims and their families in this
time of need.

Steve in NJ

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list