Re: Non LBC -Tragedy

To: mghirsch@netzero.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non LBC -Tragedy
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:18:59 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/01 3:50:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
mghirsch@netzero.net writes:

<< I don't know who did it, but I hope they will find out that Admiral
Yamamoto
 was right when he said after Pearl Harbor:  "I fear we have awakened a
 sleeping giant."

 My condolences to all the victims and their families. >>

I second the thoughts for all of the victims.  I also agree that those who
did this have no idea how powerful a country the U.S. is.  The fact that we
generally behave quite benignly in international affairs--with isolated
lapses into bad behavior--perhaps have convince them we are the "paper tiger"
that China used to talk about.  I think they will be dismayed to discover how
we behave when you piss us off.

Jay Donoghue

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list