Re: I survived the WTC disaster

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I survived the WTC disaster
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:18:20 EDT
Rick,
Every time I head about someone getting out of that hell in time it makes my
heart glad.  I am very happy for you.
I hope you allow yourself a little time--many a few weeks--to recoup and
gather yourself.  Don't be hesitant to talk to a counselor if you believe it
might be of help.  Post trauma stress disorder is very real.  I got over most
of my post-'Nam stuff fairly quickly, but to this day I jump a little too
much at unexpected loud noises.

Glad you're still with us.

Jay Donoghue

In a message dated 9/11/01 8:33:50 PM Central Daylight Time,