WTC AND HOSTAGES STANDING UP

To: "modern-jag-lovers.org" <modern@jag-lovers.org>, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: WTC AND HOSTAGES STANDING UP
From: "E.Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:40:17 -0400
Hello all,  I was hearing the news today and heard that the hijackers took
the planes with knifes and the promise of a bomb. I hope that from now on
all people held hostages in a plane knowing they will die, stand up and
attack the mother f...rs. Some will die in the attempt or maybe all but
planes will never again be used to kill thousands of people. Hi Jackers
must know that when they hi jack planes or trains or what ever they will
meet resistance from those hijacked. Fight back! Airports should frisk all
arabs although not all are bad people it is better to be shure than sorry.
Lost a friend yesterday and I am pissed. Enrique

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list