1st Day of Colorado Conclave is done. 1 more left.

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1st Day of Colorado Conclave is done. 1 more left.
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 18:43:49 -0700
The drive on the Conclave was a nice trip today.  It was much longer
than the last two years.  I wasn't planning on that so we couldn't stay
for lunch as the sitter was waiting.  But we still had a good time. I
put about 200 miles on the car with the top down today.

 I don't think it wasn't over 80 degrees the entire day.  I forgot my
Digital Camera today, so no pictures.  I will take it with to the show
on Sunday.

If you are in the Colorado Area come and see it!  It is at Memorial
Park in Arvada Colorado.
8101 West Ralston road (58th Ave) at Ammons Street.

Pictures of last years online at:
http://mgcc.org/photoscc.htm
--
Andrew Lundgren